With our integrated resources, we help tenants meet their objectives in major markets and locations. We analyze each tenant’s business objectives and match them with the optimal real estate solution. Tampa tenant representation services for relocations, consolidations, subleases, acquisitions, and dispositions include strategic planning, demographic and site consulting, comparative financial analysis, construction, and post-occupancy services.
In addition, our brokerage partners with professionals with backgrounds in leasing, investment banking, and asset management, to structure and execute tenant representation assignments to develop strategies and financial analysis of alternatives
Whether you are considering entry in a new market, expanding in an established one, or planning a new store location, our professionals match each tenant’s business objectives with the optimal property solution.
- Strategic Planning:
- We evaluate and identify socioeconomic and demographic data; transport and accessibility; pedestrian flow; tourist counts, existing distribution networks
- Evaluate store size factor in sales productivity; gross occupancy cost analysis; and urban and suburban expansion considerations, among other factors.
- Site Selection & Acquisition:
- Potential locations are thoroughly evaluated and ranked according to strategy and planning phase benchmarks.
- Site Disposition Services include initiation of landlord negotiations; property positioning and marketing; document preparation and distribution; updating of national databases; and contract negotiation and execution.